|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bergamot candle 180ml100% SSL Secure
Bergamot - citrusy, bitter and light, with aromatic elements such as those used in Earl Grey tea. Bergamot orange (Citrus aurantium var. bergamia) is a small, pear-shaped citrus fruit, which grows on small trees. It is a cross between pear lemon and Seville orange or grapefruit. The essence is taken from the ripe fruit peel.
Octō candles are made from the finest soy wax, which burns cleaner and longer. Hand poured in small batches in West London.
- 100% natural soy wax [renewable, sustainable resource, phthalate free]
- 100% pure natural Essential Oils
- No colourants or dyes
- Burn longer and cleaner than paraffin wax
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard box
- Made in the UK with local supplies